Are you looking to delve into the world of animal communication more and to do some exploring on your own? Learn what it’s all about? Yay! That’s a good thing, at least in my unbiased opinion.
However, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, so here are some links and resources to get you going.
First off, here are a couple of my links:
- A list of the Free Stuff on my site
- And here’s my animal communication page on Facebook
- Download 5 Helpful Tips that will get you communicating with your animal family immediately
Some more links for you:
- Yahoo Group for people who communicate with animals
- The Girl who Gets Gifts from Birds – this is from 2015, but still relevant. You can read the story and watch the video of Gabi, who receives gifts from the neighborhood crows
- Animal Communicators Community, a FB page started by 3 of my colleagues, Julie Lines, Sue Reid and Elaine Downs
I hope this helps to get you started on your animal communication journey, because everyone can talk to the animals! And yes, that means you!
When you’re ready to go deeper into animal communication and experience it, check out my 4 week online beginning animal communication class. There are 2 different sessions of the class for ease of scheduling. Click on the dates to REGISTER NOW or find out more about the class here.
Have fun exploring! If you have any questions, or there’s anything I can help you with, leave a comment or send an email and let me know.
Here’s to New Beginnings,
from Janet Roper, Animal Communicator & Educator http://janetroper.com/animal-communication-resources-janet-roper-animal-communicator-missoula-montana/