Why? Why the heck would anyone want to learn to communicate with a different species?
Because we share our homes and the earth with animals. And when we co-exist with others, regardless of species, it only makes sense to be able to connect with them and discover how we can mutually co-exist. In other words, when we communicate with animals, we are working together to create a win/win for all! And that is only good manners, after all.
Knowing how to communicate with and listen to animals is also a real boon when it comes to your relationship with your own animal family members. You can….
- Learn what your animal friend has to say about life from her/his perspective
- Deepen and improve your relationship with your animal friend
- Understand your companion’s needs and feelings
- Discover possible explanations for behavioral problems
- Learn about potential health issues before they become serious problems
- Prepare your animal companion for upcoming changes, ie, a move, a new baby, you going on vacation
- Prepare an animal companion for a medical procedure
This class is for you if:
- You’ve always had the feeling animals have been tugging at you to get your attention
- You know the animals are trying to tell you something, but you’re not sure what it is
- You’ve always wanted to deepen your relationship with animals but don’t know how or where to start
Here’s To New Beginnings,
from Janet Roper, Animal Communicator & Educator http://janetroper.com/why-learn-to-communicate-with-other-species/